five different sessions types to choose from
the Twenty - $100 includes:20 minutes of time1 outfit + 1 location12-15 imagesthe Sixty - $140includes:60 minutes of timeup to 3 outfits25-30 images(minimum $200 purchase)
the Ninety - $200"our most popular session"90 minutes of timeup to 6 outfits40-50 images(minimum $300 purchase)
the Senior Choice - $400"our most creative session"Two and a half hours of creativity. Your unique style shines through in as many ways we can create it. Bring lots of outfits, accessories, and your stuff. Tom will also take you to his favorite offsite locations. Hair and makeup changes are suggested.($500 minimum purchase)the Destination - $750This 2 day experience is a highly exclusive set of sessions that gives you the opportunity to show all your different looks and individuality. The more outfit variety the better. The Destination session includes a half day session at one of three of our favorite destination locations: Downtown Chicago, the Air Museum or Destin Florida. The 2nd part of the session is a half day session at our studio and one of our exclusive locations of your choice.
($1500 minimum purchase required)*Sales do not apply to this session, only 3 of these are available per graduation year and only one student from a school will be eligible for this session.
This is just a quick overview to give you an idea of how we do things here. It's a little different, but we're okay with that. We're pretty sure you will be too.
Schedule a consultation...At your consultation we will get to know you. We like to know your style, personality, and how you would like to be photographed. We will also show you samples of all our products from our handmade custom AMAZING albums, to our mini canvases and image panels, and much more! It's also your opportunity to view the quality of our images in person. Once you’ve seen what we have to offer, it's time to choose what type of session you would like, and give us a general idea of the products that appeal to you. This will allow us to cater your session perfectly to complete your unique works of art. We will also spend time talking about clothing and accessories to complete the many looks you will have during your session. This will also be the perfect time to ask any and every question you might have. We are more than happy to answer them!
The day of your session...You'll have a great time. Depending on your needs we will spend up to 2.5 hours in the studio, on location or maybe even wandering the back streets of Nashville or Franklin. We suggest you bring lots of outfits and we'll prioritize from there. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. This is supposed to be about you, so be sure to bring anything that fits the description, from cool restored cars, four wheelers to guitars, video cameras, sports gear... you get the idea. Your job is to be you. Ours is to make you feel comfortable and capture those images.
One to two weeks later...
You'll return to the studio for your View & Order Appointment. Here, you'll see the select images from your session and will place your order. We ask that anyone involved in the decision making process be present (and anyone who's not, well, not be...) This usually takes about an hour or so. There is an area for younger children (or ones who act like it) to watch a video or play with some games, but if possible, we've found you'll enjoy the time more without interruption.
1. When should I get my senior portraits taken? That depends on a couple of things. If you want pretty flowers and green grass, Winter would not be a very good choice. If you would like to goof around and maybe even take a little road trip, Winter would be an excellent time. In our experience, the schedule for September thru November is INSANE! We will be offering some incentives for sessions from June thru August. It really just depends on what you're looking for.
2. What to wear? This is the fun part. Pick outfits that showcase who you are. Go shopping! Check out the Style Guide we have posted here on the website or check out some suggestions on our Pintrest.
3. Who to bring? One or two people ONLY. We want to concentrate on you and getting you the best possible images. Too many people in the studio will distract from that goal. Most seniors bring their mom or dad, many come alone. Please leave boyfriends and girlfriends at home. If you want images together, schedule a friends session at a later time.
4. What props to bring? Less is more! Don't try to bring everything. Bring the items that mean the most to you. A special trophy, a meaningful jersey, or a favorite item that showcases who you are.
5. What about pets? Pets are welcome to join you. We ask that they stay outdoors and you bring someone along to 'babysit' the pet while we focus on you. Cats and small dogs are welcomed in the studio in a pet carrier.
6. Can I bring my car? Absolutely! Make sure it is clean from dirt. Dirt and dust on the vehicle will show up in the image.
7. How early should I arrive? 10 minutes is early enough. This will give you time to check in and relax a moment before we get started. DO NOT BE LATE! If you are 10-15 minutes late that really takes away from your session time.
8. Do GUYS actually do this? Yep... we're talking about Senior Portraits, not a root canal! The guys just don't tend to bring as many clothes. If you've seen our work, you know that they're not the same old Senior Portraits.
9. YIKES! I have a blemish! It's OK! We will take care of retouching and make sure you look unbelievable in your finished images.
10. I have ideas... GREAT! We would love to hear them at the consultation. Please do not bring a list of what your friends did for their senior portraits. We will not do it. We treat everyone as an individual. We want to hear your ideas about your session, but we won't copy what someone else had. This session is about YOU. We want to make your images show who you are.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
for starters, wear your FAVORITES! everyone has a favorite pair of jeans. from there, we suggest that you go with 5 to 6 different looks. bring more than you think you will need. just bring it IRONED! and on HANGERS! if it's about who you are at this point in your life or who you want to be - then bring it!!!!
something Classy…that will look good years from now. the timeless outfit, suitable for the yearbook and grandparents.
something Casual –Urban…whatever you wear every day, your look.
something Crazy & Trendy…fun, wild, whatever, clothing... bring a variety of color and clothing for all seasons. trendy, solid tees, sweaters, jeans, button down shirts, and winter coats! you're not gonna forget your sunglasses, are you? anything works!
something Black & something White… a solid dark long sleeve top (hat and sunglasses are a great addition to this look) & bring a solid white ¾ or long sleeve white top and your favorite jeans.
something for Outdoors… anything goes. Wear an outfit that you love and feel good in. don’t forget the accessories.
something Dressy… let me repeat that. something Dressy. we can get the coolest dress shots so bring 'em ladies! and don’t forget those high heels.
collections… accessories, lots of them and yes, shoes and purses count.
hair... nothing radically different. If you want a second look we suggest scheduling an additional session.
nails... they will be in some shots, have them done! make up... girls we like an extra application of mascara, bring powder and lipstick for touch up.
brows and facial hair... remove any unwanted brow and facial hair
tanning... avoid being overly tanned for your skin type as it will add weight to your face. Also avoid sunburns, uneven spray tans and tan lines.
bumps and blemishes... we remove them all, No Worries!