Here are some myths about senior portraits.
1. I HAVE to use the school's yearbook photographer - RIGHT & WRONG! The school may suggest that you be photographed by their recommended photographer, but all you have to do is have a yearbook head shot or minimum session done by them. Have your real senior portraits done where ever you want to. It is your choice! Trust Uchida Photography.
2. Senior portraits are expensive - Not true. Although many clients love their photos and will spend a lot on them, not every client will. You may choose to spend as little as $200 from our create-a-package pricing, or save a lot of money by choosing our all inclusive collections. The choice is yours.
3. We charge extra for everything - Nope! While some studios may charge extra for bringing your car, pets, props or being photographed outside, everything is included in your session at Uchida
4. My relative/friend can take my senior portraits - OK, but let us assure you that it takes so much more than just owning a camera to be a photographer. Tom & Sam have had years of training, by using proper lighting and posing techniques, they know exactly how to make you look your best.
5. You make everyone look good! - Alright you got us on that one. That is our job. To make you look your best.